Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Below are commonly asked questions for our awards program. For additional questions, please contact us at (703) 657-6900.
- How much does it cost to enter?
The early bird fee for members (ICPI, NCMA or BIA) is $100 per entry and $200 per entry for non-members. After August 6, 2021, there is an additional $40 fee per entry.
- Can I enter more than one project?
Yes. After you complete your first entry, click the "Make Another Submission" link to enter another project.
- How many pictures should I submit?
Each entry may include up to submit up to six photos. Ideally, you should include before, during and after shots.
- What size pictures should I upload?
The recommended photo size 8x10 inches at 300 dpi. The recommended file type is .jpg, but .tiff files are also accepted.
- Is there a deadline for submission?
Yes, the deadline for early bird registration is August 6, 2021. After August 6, there is an additional $40 charge per entry. The last day to submit a project is September 3, 2021.
- Can I submit a project for more than one category?
No, projects can only be submitted to one category. Projects that have previously been entered into the HNA Awards contest will only be considered if the project is entered into a new category.
- When will the winners be recognized?
The winners and honorable mention recipients will be recognized at the awards presentation in Louisville, KY on October 21, 2021.
- When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced on October 21, 2021, or shortly thereafter.
- What are the entry categories?
Click here to view the award categories.
- Can I view last year's winners?
Click here to view past winners.